Monday, July 12, 2010

Last week of Rarified Dickson- we are moving!

It's the last week of Rarified Dickson, before we move!


To put everyone’s mind at rest, I thought I’d put up answers to the questions I’ve been asked over the last few weeks, since announcing the Rarified move. I hope this helps to clarify things.


Are you closing the business?


No, I am not closing Rarified! I am moving it to a home business in Downer, so that I can continue to focus on creating beautiful and personal framing design and craftsmanship for you, without crushing overheads. This will also allow me to open an online shop and to build my new design label- Samitomoto.


Why are you moving?


The world has changed since the financial crisis and the growth of the internet. I see the strong trend continuing of artisan businesses moving online and away from commercial premises, to allow them to grow, reach wider markets and flourish!


When are you moving?


The Dickson Rarified doors close on Saturday 17th July at 1.30pm. All this last week, all stock is on sale at 25% off the marked price! Come and get a bargain!

Appointments will start at Downer the following Thursday, Friday and Saturday, phone us on 6257 4270 for a booking!


Where are you going to?


I’m moving Rarified to an appointment only home design studio in Downer. Our contact number will stay the same, so once you book an appointment I will email you the address. I look forward to seeing you at the new form of Rarified!


Will you still be taking in custom framing?


Yes! I remain committed to designing beautiful framing that elevates your art and to delivering a high quality craftsmanship finish. Phone us for an appointment!


What is your new venture?


My new label Samitomoto is a label of products that help you to develop your creativity and to stay inspired! The first range of products is a range of funky magnet boards that you can currently purchase from Rarified and soon from our online shop! Curious to know more? Join our email list or phone for more information!


I am also planning the most beautiful and rare range of ready made frames in the world- also to be sold through Rarified and online and available at select retail boutiques- just a modest little aim!


Plus the online shop will sell a select range of funky and beautifully framed prints, just as you’ve come to expect from Rarified.


How will it work?


Phone us on 6257 4270 and book an appointment. Appointments will cost $75 per hour, for design advice, yet once the framing is booked in we will waive the design fee. That way if you just want to engage me for framing design advice- you can and this allows me to honour my design expertise and experience!


What are the benefits for me?


You get Sam’s expert framing eye and creativity, in an exclusive appointment, without interruptions and in a calm, creative and inspired space. Come and share a cup of tea and talk art and design with me! Plus, if you join the Rarified email list, you also get access to exclusive promotions and offers!


I look forward to continuing the Rarified journey with you! If you want to say goodbye to the Dickson space, this is your last week!


* Image copyight Samantha Simpson-Morgan 2010. Buy anything from Rarified this week and receive this drawing as a greeting card as a gift! See Sam's drawing blog here.



No comments: